Tuesday, August 02, 2005

All the time in the world....

You know, I have less than 6 weeks till my due date, and this week I realized that I've been acting like I have all the time in the world to finish my to-do list to prepare for this baby. There's a lot I want to get done before she is born, and I really would like to be done by the time I hit 38 weeks. I'd better get cracking. If I handle one task every other day, I'm sure I can get it all done way before then. I just can't keep acting like I don't have a deadline!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Oh! Less than 6 weeks! I'm getting so excited for you!! In some ways, it will be the longest 6 weeks of your life, in others, it will be here before you know it. So I do think it's a good idea to give yourself a timeline for things to be done before baby arrives. BUT, you know what? Everything will be just fine if you don't get it all done. Trust me...