Sunday, August 07, 2005

5 weeks to go!!!

Wow, this pregnancy has FLOWN! It's hard to believe I have 5 weeks to go. Folks at church were asking "So when are we having this baby?" Wouldn't it be nice if we could really SHARE this experience, including the pain? Ah well. My ideal experience would be to go into labor the day after I accomplish everything on my to-do list.

These past few days I've had a lot of pain in my hips, but from what I've read, that's normal for this stage. Something about "relaxin" making my hip joints loosen up. And today I was very active so that probably added to it. It hurts just to stand sometimes. I'm looking forward to that part being over.

But this really is the easiest parenthood will ever be. I mean, she's with me all the time and I don't have to check if she's eating or sleeping properly. I just carry her around and the rest takes care of itself. From here on out it's gonna get harder!

No comments: