Friday, August 26, 2005

Who I'm Thankful For

As much as I've been freaking out about the craziness of my life lately, I am very thankful for the following people: (not to the exclusion of anyone not listed)

- My husband. God bless him, he's trying as hard as he can to be as understanding as possible when I have my moments of freaking out.
- My daughter. I'm especially thankful that she's on her way, but doesn't seem to be in too big a hurry about it. I need all the time I can get to prepare for her.
- My friends from church. They're dropping off boxes, helping me clean the new house, helping me pack the house, and helping us move our stuff from one house to the other. Most of all, they're praying for me and encouraging me.
- My parents. They're going to come down to help make sure someone is around to guide the professional movers in case I go into labor. They'll help a lot with unpacking, too, I'm sure.
- My boss/pastor. He's being very understanding of the stress I'm under in life, and he's doing all he can to support and help us.
- God. Of course there would be no way I'd get through any of this without him.

No comments: