Thursday, August 18, 2005

Itching to pack

As I look around my house, I feel this intense urge to start packing NOW, before the baby is on the OUTSIDE and needs a lot more attention than she does now. There are lots of little things I could be packing, like candles, pictures, DVDs and other items we don't need. The doctor, hnowever, has said that I need to let it go for now. This pregnancy has gone too well for too long to mess it up now by trying to do things that don't have to be done now.

So I guess I just look around and make lists. That's about all I can do for now. Did I mention it's driving me crazy???

2 comments:

Amanda said...

ooooh! i am so nesty right now. i don't know what i would do if i had to pack!

sorry you have to move. :( that is a bummer, esp w/ the baby on the way and not being very mobile.

Martha said...

Hmm.. maybe Paul can gather 1 box full of items a morning and leave them by the couch. You can then sit on the couch and wrap them in paper and put them in a box. Just do small things like candles, picture frames etc...