Thirteen Things I'm looking forward to
1. Paul's new job starting Monday.
2. The weekend. Since it will be the weekend between jobs for Paul, it's the ONE weekend when no one can call him into work.
3. Mother's Day. It will be my first one being a parent of an extra-uterine child. No idea what to expect but it's a milestone I've been looking forward to for quite some time.
4. Memorial Day weekend. My parents are meeting us at our place in Alabama. They haven't seen Jadyn since January and she's changed SO much.
5. Jadyn saying, "Mama." I know that once she starts saying it she won't stop, but I still can't wait to hear it the firs time.
6. Getting out of the rental house we're in. Hopefully this summer we'll sell our home (that is currently being rented out), buy one in this town, and get out of this place.
7. Getting rid of our home phone. It costs more than it's worth and we can save money by getting rid of it.
8. Having a date night with my hubby. It's been too long and we're overdue.
9. Seeing "The DaVinci Code" movie. I read the book, and while I don't really believe much of the "theories" behind it, I still found it a good read, so I'm interested in seeing how it converts to film.
10. Seeing a live production of Rent. I loved the movie but have been told several times that it doesn't in any way replace the live show.
11. The next 3 new episodes of Lost. Yes, I'm hooked. And I can't wait to find out who "Henry" really is.
12. Going out on the river on our friend's boat this Sunday. I hope it's good weather!
13. My next baby. No, I'm NOT pregnant, but I look forward to having at least one more someday.
Links to other Thursday Thirteen! (Place a comment and I'll add you here.)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants