Thursday, September 01, 2005

All Things Considered.

...things are good. I mean, we had no damage, I'm not in labor yet, and the move is progressing as well as can be expected. So what if gas is hard to find! So what if our cable will now not be installed until TUESDAY, leaving me with just 2 aerial tv stations and slow dial-up internet! At least I'm not like one woman I saw on the news, who is 9 months pregnant, having pains, and is stuck on an interstate bridge, camping out with a bunch of other refugees. Like I said, all things considered, things are good!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

You are right, we are so blessed. I'm so happy for you that you're getting moved before your daughter arrives, I know that's what you guys wanted. I just hope I can find AND afford gas to come visit you guys and the baby after she's born!

Martha said...

God Bless you.. we are lucky! So glad baby is staying put until you are ready. I have been thinking about you. No gas here either! :(

Amanda said...

glad you are good. glad you haven't had the baby! get some rest while you can. :)