Thursday, March 31, 2005

Coming up...

My parents are coming for a visit this weekend. Mom said she couldn't let me go through the entire pregnancy without seeing me in maternity clothes. Cute, huh? So I'm busy cleaning the house and getting things ready. You know how it is when a mom comes to visit. Everything needs to be just so. I'm looking forward to this visit. I haven't seen them since Christmas. It turns out I actually WAS pregnant then, but didn't know it yet.

My parents tend to check in with me more often now - I guess because they're concerned for my health and the baby. I probably get a call from them 3 or 4 times a week. I never get to call them because by the time I think of it, they're calling me. I hope they don't think I don't want to talk to them. It's just that I almost never have anything new to report.

No comments: