Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Well, why the heck not?

So blogging is the "next big thing" and apparently EVERYONE is doing it. So who am I to fight the rolling tides of progress? Here I am, blogging along with the rest of these internet-savvy citizens. I've noticed that blogging is a lot like ranting, and while it can be healthy, it may not always have a real point. So beware. I promise nothing except being genuine. There may be times you will cheer for me, or nod in approval or agreement. Then again, there may be times (albeit hopefully not frequent) when you will want to quickly click the exit X in disgust, anger or frustration. But isn't that the beauty of the freedoms of speech and choice? Till next time, when I'm very likely to be less philosophical and more down-to-earth, thanks for reading!

No comments: