Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Lost in Another World

I have a new TV addiction. LOST. I picked it up at the start of the second season with the "primer" that sort of caught me up on what was going on. I have to admit I was a little confused about some things. I eventually saw the pilot on a rerun and decided I must immediately see the entire first season. So last Saturday on a regularly crazy WalMart run, I picked up the DVDs, and so it began. I can't stop watching it! I think about it. I read message boards about it. I have even started dreaming about it. I've seen all the episodes and the special features and I have now started over!!! Oh woe is me! I'm a Lost Junkie!

So, are the numbers cursed? And who are the Others? And is Dharma out to rule the world or just experiment on children? And why were the tail section survivors hit so hard? And what in the name of all that is holy is that crazy security system?

I need help.

No comments: