Sunday, August 03, 2008

Anyone...anyone...anyone?

Ok, so I understand that not everyone will like me.

And I understand that people may think badly of me, regardless of what I do.

And I even understand that people will talk about me behind my back.

What I don't understand is how I can get to the point where I truly don't care about any of those facts.

So my big question is this: Is there ANYONE who really doesn't care about any of that? And if there is, HOW did they finally reach such Nirvana?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking that so far you have no comments because the answer is No. We all care what people think of us. Our human emotional resposes to life aren't something to purge or be ashamed of, they are simply a place of decision, a corner, an opportunity to recapture our thoughts and redirect our attention to the One who's already proven His Great Love and our acceptance. The rest of what I think is in a response to you on myspace. Thanks for the message!